Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fourth of July





We had a great Fourth of July out on the river. My parents took the boat up to Hayden Island for the night and we got to tag along. The weather was so hot! This was Keziah's first outing on the boat and she did really well.

Bronson was also very


brave on the water this week. Richard and I have birthday's within two days of each other, so we often celebrate together. My mom an sister made a lovely birthday brunch on Saturday and the kids were ready to play in the water. My parents live on the river, so there is a nice "swimming pool" off the back deck. Last year Bronson was very timid to get in the water, but this time he was ready to go. He was even "surfing" on the pontoons of the hobie cat. Swimming lessons start next week and I know he will do great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a way to PM you on this site? I'm STILL trying to find the Bouton D'or Layette No. 13 pattern book, but can't find it anywhere. Thanks.

-Ilana

Jackie said...

Ilana,
I am not sure what PM is, but feel free to email me at jacquelinerevilla@yahoo.com I don't have your email since you posted as anonymous.

Jackie